For Asset Based Finance (ABF), a subsidiary of ABN AMRO and specialized in leasing and corporate finance solutions, we are looking for a proactive and driven colleague to fulfill the role of BISO. In this role you work together with your colleagues from ABF, CISO and IT to continuously improve the security of our bank. Because you are the one who is inside ABF, becoming the linking pin in the field of security, this requires being able to operate at both a strategic and operational level. On the one hand, you are collaborating with CISO, draw up a strategic annual plan and coordinate this with the MT. On the other hand, you are the one who ensures that all solutions in the field of security that we have to offer as an organization are actually implemented. After the implementation, you keep a finger on the pulse and evaluate to what extent the solutions have contributed to a more secure (digital) bank, and you share your experiences with BISOs from other business lines and entities. In this way, we can jointly ensure that we continue to improve and possibly keep attackers at bay.
Your drive to make it increasingly safe for our customers to bank (digitally) with us is crucial. Security is not only the responsibility of the security department, but a responsibility of all of us. Also essential in this role is that you know how to convey the importance of security to your colleagues within ABF. Because only together can we ensure that our customers can bank with us carefree.
In short, what we are looking for:
• A colleague who is convinced of the importance of information security and who knows how to convey this to others;
• An energetic, proactive ‘spider in the web’;
• A strong communicator, who can just as easily update the MT about the strategic goals as can explain the implementation method at an operational level;
• A strong personality with persuasiveness and decisiveness, who gets things arranged;
• A colleague who is driven to keep abreast of all the latest security solutions that CISO has to offer;
• A colleague who is self-directed.