Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam a contemporary 298-rooms fully renovated hotel located in the heart of the city, just a short walk from Central Station. The interior design transformation has a refreshed and sophisticated feel across the entire property, whilst respecting and retaining the historic architecture and long-standing charm the iconic listed building is known for. The upscale, trendy but informal VIC’s BAR which takes on a modern approach showcasing an international cocktail menu, DJ sets on Friday and Saturday as well as live Jazz twice a month will become the newest hotspot in Amsterdam. Carstens, our new Dutch brasserie, creates a connection between the farm and the city. Maik Kuijpers, the former chef at restaurant De Librije*** has created a brasserie that is approachable and relaxed, focusing on honest food and local produce without any frills. For both concepts we are looking for talent! Be part of it and join our enthusiastic and ambitious team!
Do you love providing great service and creating uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career as a Security Officer for two hotels of PPHE Hotel Group: Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam and art’otel amsterdam. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
At art’otel we aim to fan the flames of your imagination by sharing our enthusiasm for art and our passion for hospitality. We’re here to make things happen, to advise and surprise, and, above all, to make you smile. Our service style is attentive but understated, and our aim is to exceed your expectations. Nothing is too much trouble and we’re only too willing to help. Together we are art’otel.
Main role and objectives:
As a Security Officer for two outstanding properties you are responsible for the general security of guests and team members and will monitor the premises and building. Therefore you will take reasonable action in removing unwished guests, deal with calamities and conduct guests in emergency situations and audit colleagues.
Job role responsibilities:
• Maintain the order, serenity and regularity within both hotels, therefore notice security threatening situations
• Carry out investigations within the company, such as examination of theft and missing possessions
• Offer service to guests in case of theft and loss of valuable goods
• Take care of optimal fire, burglary and theft prevention and provide first aid by accidents
• Maintain the security system and ensure hotel alarm system is in good working order
• Ensure checks are conducted on fire panel and fire barriers and all other safety equipment and ensure that all are in good working order
• Frequently patrolling in and around the hotel (signalize, report)
• Handle theft by collecting data and solve these calamities possibly with involving external authorities
• Take care of administration and write reports for the Security department
Functie eisen Security Officer:
• Guest- and service oriented
• Someone who is proactive and has a hands-on mentality
• Able to handle stressful situations
• Able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and bank holidays (flexibility)
• Someone who has a Security certificate (“Beveiliging niveau 2”)
• Work experience in the field of Security (experience in hospitality is preferred)
• Good command of both Dutch and EnglishPark Plaza isn’t just a great place to work – it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our Learning & Development offering, enhanced training and benefits.You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Team rates and Friends & Family rates available in all hotels of PPHE Hotel Group and Radisson Hotel Group worldwide!From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.