Security Officer Enza Zaden in Enkhuizen
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Do you want to help provide healthy vegetables for everyone in the world? Do you want to contribute to the improvement and sustainability of food production?
Enza Zaden is an innovative biotech company that develops, produces and sells seeds for vegetable varieties all over the world.
As a Security Specialist you Develop and implement Enza Zaden’s global security framework (global policies, processes and procedures), in line with Enza Zaden’s overall security strategy and objectives and relevant rules and regulations, to increase overall compliance and necessary awareness and knowledge levels among Enza Zaden’s employees.
Your key accountabilities are:
- Develop Enza Zaden’s global security policy framework in line with Enza Zaden’s overall security strategy and objectives (set by the Manager Architecture & Security). Monitor implementation and compliance of policy, processes and procedures within the organization.
- Develop and implement a global security awareness program to increase the necessary awareness and knowledge regarding (information) security, with Enza Zaden’s employees.
- Lead projects initiated by the Security department. Ensure project deliverables are realized according to agreed budget, deadlines and quality standards.
- As part of a (business) project team, provide stakeholders with objective advice and ensure alignment on how to develop solutions that are in line with Enza Zaden’s global security framework and relevant rules and regulations
- Further develop and improve risk management systems and develop contingency plans to limit Enza Zaden’s exposure to security risks. Proactively identify security risks, issues, dependencies and constraints associated within projects or business policies or processes and escalate appropriately.
- Background/degree in Information Security or Business Administration.
- Significant experience in the field of Information Security, for example in the role of Consultant, Advisor or Officer.
- Experience in leading projects and managing a diverse group of stakeholders, in various levels in an organization.
- The ability to communicate effectively; persuade, motivate and raise awareness.
- Result driven.
Please, send your application to our Recruitment department, via the Apply now! button.
Sander Schoe, Recruiter, tel +31 6 2136 8907, email@example.com