Security Officer Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre in Amsterdam
We are looking for a Security Officer to support our Security Department.
The following responsibilities will be part of your job-description:
- Ensure general security and safety for guests and employees
- Take action during accidents and other emergencies, when necessary applying first aid
- Guiding guests in emergency situations
- Perform checks on staff when needed
- Taking care of key control
- Performing simple technical work
- Compliance with the requirements in the field of occupational safety, health and safety, HACCP
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague who is able to perform individually as well as in a team. A service-oriented attitude towards our guests and other employees is mandatory.
- Relevant work experience in a similar Hotel and/or function
- In possession of certificate and BHV is an advantage.
- Full knowledge of the Dutch and English language (writing and speaking) is mandatory
We are a member of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland and operate according to the Dutch labor agreement.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts offers:
- Pension fund
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities.
- Travel allowance
- Night- and Sunday allowance
- Staff uniforms and laundry service
- Staff meals
- Discounts on Rooms and Food & Beverage within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Tax advantages on bikes
- Employee recognition Program
- Various staff events
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
For this position, it is required to understand and speak the Dutch language.
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form . Website: http://www.eenvacaturebij.nl/Movenpick-Hotel-Amsterdam-17842.html