Security Officer Nedap in Groenlo
As a Security Officer at Nedap Retail you will ensure an adequate information security policy and work on its implementation. You will continuously work on improving the security of our solutions and you will contribute to the development of new functionalities. You ensure that the organisation remains protected against external threats.
Nedap Retail is working on certification for SOC2 Type II, in which you will play an active role. You are an important stakeholder in the risk management, change management and incident management processes. You assess whether we work in the way we have described for the purpose of certification and how we can continue to be assessed.
In this role you are responsible for steering and implementing the security policy and you advise on risks and measures. In addition, you report on the implementation of measures, security incidents and you periodically evaluate the policy frameworks. You advise and think along with the Retail Alignment team about security sub-works and certifications.
Required experience and skills
Are you someone who has experience in drawing up and implementing an information security plan and wants to play a proactive role within a dynamic development department? Then we are looking for you!
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You have at least HBO working and thinking level;
- You have several years of work experience and are preferably CISSP certified;
- You have excellent communication skills and a social attitude;
- You can easily switch between different teams and activities;
- You have a good command of the English spoken and written language;
- We are looking for someone who can work in a team as well as independently;
- You are pragmatic and get things done.