Security Operations Officer Hupp Recruitment in Helmond
Founded more than 100 years ago in Helmond, Nedschroef has grown to a global leader in metal forming, manufacturing parts and machinery. With the headquarters still in Helmond, the company employs more than 2.300 people and has production facilities, sales offices and distribution centers at 25 locations in 13 countries.
Nedschroef has set the goal to be the best partner in the field of fastening technology using their expertise in different areas. Furthermore, the company also aims to be the best employer of choice for those people who share the same passion. So if you share this passion, you now have the chance to be a part of this family.
With 25 locations divided over 13 countries, Nedschroef is the leading global fastening technology company in metal forming, manufacturing parts and machinery. Being an organisation of this size, it is crucial to avoid security breaches in every form. Therefore, as Security Operations Officers at Nedschroef (region Eindhoven), you have a very responsible role and make significant impact by designing and enforcing all the necessary security policies and procedures.
Nedschroef strives to enhance the global mobility industry. Using its engineering, manufacturing, procurement, and logistics expertise, the Royal company is continuously searching for new solutions that can result in smarter connections between humans and technology and increase efficiency.
Your role as Security Operations Officer at NedschroefThe security team consists of 3 people within a global IT-team of 50 employees. As Security Operations Officer, you will work closely with various stakeholders throughout Nedschroef worldwide (IT-team, external partners and client-facing teams). You are responsible for all security systems, tools and techniques as well as the detection of possible security risks. Furthermore, you will also be working on the human side of information security. By setting up internal campaigns and providing the necessary training, you spread security awareness throughout each department of every branch. An example of a campaign, is a simulation of a phishing attack to ensure that every employee knows the procedure and acts accordingly to it. At the end of the day, your goal is to optimize the whole security infrastructure and ensure that no hacker can break into any system. But if security breaches arise, you will take the lead and ensure that the threat is eliminated as soon as possible. Your responsibilities:
- Help develop and mature incident response capabilities and plans;
- Take on the role of incident handler when incidents arise;
- Contribute to defining requirements to meet operational security needs, such as security event logging, audit trail correlation, fraud mitigation and; monitoring agent implementation/maintenance and other related security needs;
- Work with colleagues and external partners (managed service) to ensure operational security standards;
- Providing education and guidance on security topics across the company.
As Security Operations Officer you are in contact with a wide variety of stakeholders within Nedschroef worldwide. Therefore, we are looking for a curious generalist with good communication and organizational skills. Additionally, you have a broad vision on IT and Security and possess the conceptual and analytical skills to understand and improve the security procedures and policies that have to be implemented. Furthermore, you possess:
- Higher education or equivalent competence (preferably in the field of IT or Business Administration);
- Good knowledge of and a strong interest in everything related to (cyber) security;
- Experience with Operation Technology is a pre;
- Excellent writing skills, being able to draft and improve on documentation used for auditing purposes;
- Willingness to travel;
- Good language skills in both written and spoken English (German or Dutch would be an asset).
Salary and Benefits
We offer a fulltime job at a highly valued employer. You will be working in a multidisciplinary and agile team. You have the chance to make a real impact and specialize even more in the field of Security. Nedschroef’s unique headquarters is located in Helmond by the water. However, if you live in another country within Europe, you are allowed to work from any other Nedschroef location!
The company has excellent employment conditions such as flexible working times, bicycle plan and even a gym membership.